I don't know if I should break up with my fiance?

So problems started arising since last week. We are supposed to go out but he bailed last minute. Everytime we talk I keep bringing up that incident and it's not fair to him. He says I'm acting like a baby maybe I am I don't know. I basically have to beg him to come see me. He always has excuses as too why he can't come. He says when we get married we will spend more time together and his time will only be for me. I want to believe him because the times we do spend together I get undivided attention. However, when he asks to go somewhere with him I'm always quick to go. It makes me feel pathetic and I'm tired of it. I know in the end the decision is mine and any type of advice is just that advice but it would really help. Another thing he always finds someone to blame he is never at fault he always blames his friends, even my sisters as to why he doesn't want to see me. I have told him that shouldn't matter because he should want to see me not care what others think of him
4 mo
Ok so I am not sure I want to continue with him or if I want to marry him. I just can't get that trust issue. So I am going to ask for time apart
2
0