Click please take the time to read. What would you do if you were me? Stay or go?

My boyfriend and I have been together 5 years. We recently moved to Colorado for his job. Now I will say I did push him to do this job because I hate when you tell my family and friends you are going to do it and then try and back out... which he tried to do and to me that is very embarrassing so yah I pushed him to be a man of his word. Since I’ve been attempting to help him with his job at first it was so horrible we fought everyday he acted like what I did with the company wasn’t as big of a deal as what he did and I went back home for a week. He couldn’t handle that I left and he lied to the company and said his dad was dying had to go home so now we both were home I didn’t want to see him hints why I went home I told him I was with my friends at a pool he wanted to meet up I told no. He showed up anyways spying on me anyways was a huge embarrassing deal he promised to never do that again and hasn’t but some things about him still embarrasses me his work ethic with this job isn’t good I see him get in trouble awkward. I hate how negative And will go on forever and when he gets in trouble he will blame it on things I hate feeling embarrassed. alone with me he’s great with other people around it’s like he’s a different person. He’s a very loyal person but I can’t deal with how embarrassed I’ve been feeling he does have some great qualities but also so bad ones... what would you do if you were me
2
0