My ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend is uncomfortable around me and is jealous?

I dated someone in my friend group for a year and a half and when we broke up we still maintained a lot of the same friends. The breakup itself was mutual due to his job and not spending time together/not communicating with each other when he travelled. I am still friends with his friends, some of them I’ve known longer than him. My feelings were stronger than his after the breakup but we broke up at the end of January. He isn’t traveling currently so I’ve seen him since then just never where it was us hanging out, only in the same vicinity being civil. I honestly hope to one day salvage the friendship. He is seeing someone new and brought her to a party with him. I introduced myself to try to make it less awkward but you could tell she wanted nothing to do with me and every chance she got would make sure that she was in my line of sight when she was being romantic with my ex. I wasn’t the only one who noticed it and I had friends who kept me engaged the whole time. I don’t know how to deal with the situation outside of being friendly and civil when we cross paths. My ex is civil/friendly to me but we basically avoided each other and he would make it a point to socialize with her which is fine. He was kind by not throwing it in my face the way it felt like she was trying to do. It was obvious I made her uncomfortable by being there. I have the same friends as him and he is happy with her which is awesome. I still care about him and just want him to be happy. I don’t want to lose my friendships either and typically when I see them he isn’t there. I just don’t want it to be uncomfortable in the inevitability that we will cross paths
0
1