Why does my husband do this and how do I get it to stop am I just being petty for this driving me crazy?

He criticizes me constantly , stares at me from far off with his arms folded and follows me everywhere almost running into me. He says his sarge at military school when he was kid did this and it helped him and I am kind of like his employee now that I am his wife. That relly pissed me off.

He hates when I visit my family and they won't come here because he bothers them. Orders me to come to bed and picks a fight whenever I watch tv by myself. Grills me about why I do this and why I do that. Esp picks on me about how I park the car and cook and clean. I am a lush because I drink wine Friday and Sunday nights with my friends.

It has really gotten bad since I married him a month ago. I feel stupid for marrying him. We got married at the drive through in vegas. everyone told me it was a bad idea. It is nice having someone 17 years younger thinking I am pretty. My husband died a couple years ago he was nothing like this. I missed him and felt invisible until this guy bought me flowers. The only time he shuts up is when we do it. My friend think I should critique him in the bedroom. I don't know. I am ready to leave. I really don't have anything , so I am not worried about losing my stuff. I just don't get why it went downhill so fast.
4
3