How can I get over the feeling of unfinished business with an ex? After a long distance break up?

My ex was my first girlfriend. It was so crazy we met traveling but she came to live with me in my hometown. When we were together it was like we were inseparable our bodies hurt because we just couldn’t stop touching and holding each other. We got a house together. And lived here. It was so hard she always fought me over managing money and being clean. I was working hard to figure everything out we had both been living at home we were over heads. However we got over everything. She had to go home because her visa ran out. She left me a note saying I love you meeting, you was the most blessed things in my life. I can’t Imagine a future without you don’t fear we will meet again. Then a month later I was very depressed I said some bad things. Then we broke up long distance I haven’t spoken with her in almost a year. Yet it’s like yesterday to me and I can’t seem to move on. I can’t get closure I can’t get a chance to work on it she completely blocked me on everything right after the break up and I don’t know why. yet I loved this girl so much and we broke up long distance and just feels unfinished. I tried inner work I had sex with lots of other girls I’m loving life but i never stop missing her and I feel we didn’t get the shot we deserved.
1
1