I broke up with her because of a little lie?

I broke up with my previous ex because she always cheated on me with guys with cars then I found my recent ex , she was always there for me she helped forget about the break up , she changed her life for me she used to always makes me laugh she was so funny. She never asked me money she was independent unlike my previous ex months later after we dating I started to not give her time I started to postpone our plans. Her birthday, mine and valentines we didn’t spend together I came up with another plans and I didn’t include her. She used to cry for me to be with her but I didn’t want. She found out about my Affair with another girl she asked and I lied to her but she forgive me. She was scared on me. I’m 27 and she’s 19. One day she lied to me and said she had sex with another guy , and the next day she told me she was lying she wanted to make me feel mad because I wasn’t giving her time I broke up with her and she cried for me to take her back for like 3 months I used to block her she could call me with other numbers, I now dating my ex again and I feel like she was really toxic to me but she never cheated. Will I miss her in the long run? It was her first time doing me wrong. But I just felt like I don’t need her anymore. Even when we broke up she’s always calling me telling me how much she loved me and she feel like I used her as a rebound. Everytime on the phone she cry and her friends always tell me I hurt her so bad by leaving over such a small lie when she was loyal. She always tell me that every relationship have its own flaws and it’s our duty to fight those flaws together. She congratulated me on my recent relationship but she told me I hurt her but she’s the one who lied to me.
I broke up with her because of a little lie?
Add Opinion