How do you find peace and closure after a bad experience with someone you actually had feelings for?

I'm asking myself that question , how I could feel better about a recent bad experience I went through with a girl. I knew this girl for some time and always wanted to be with her , but I became a little bit obsessed with her and developed strong feelings for her

but nothing I ever did to try and get with her worked and eventually I came to the conclusion she was a tease who just liked sexual attention from me for some reason but who already had a boyfriend

now I'm feeling hurt that she'd rather be with someone else , perhaps also hurt that I invested so much time and energy into something I would of loved to see come true but simply wasn't based in reality

guess I'm trying to understand how I could feel better about this bad experience and how I could reach a point where I'm able to find peace. place in my mind where I'm able to say that sure I screwed up but in the end she just wasn't the right person for me

but I'm not at a place where I'm able to feel good about this
3
1