How to get over a bad experience with a girl you really liked and stay positive despite an unhappy ending?

I'm trying to get over a bad experience with this girl I knew. even now I have a difficult time even admitting it was a bad experience. as most of it occurred at the local pub , a place where I went to meet friends and have good times.

I didn't seem to clue in earlier , that there was something wrong about the situation and so many red flags I should of saw it coming.

now I'm trying to figure out how I can stay positive despite such a negative ending. but then I'm not sure there is anything I can do to change what happened or the negative reality of the situation. guess sometimes when things go bad all you can do is walk away and meet someone new.

but I feel frustrated at how I feel and wonder why this person could not have been honest with me sooner about her true feelings and why they would of allowed a bad situation to drag on for so long.

but I realise that I need to somehow find a way to move on from her
0
1