Best tips to get an ex back?

My boyfriend of 3 years pulled me aside last week out of nowhere and said he wasn’t happy. He initially said he wanted space but I did a tiny bit of begging and he eventually said he needed to go find himself on his own. We’d been fighting a lot before this break up, but getting on so well all the same, so I didn’t see it coming.

We’d just spent the whole week together and he kept inviting me to meet up, so I think he just snapped at me. He said horrible remarks to me to push me away, and it really wasn’t like him. I got up angrily and walked away, so I don’t know if we broke up or are just taking space.

He hasn't spoken to me since, & I’ve noticed that he seems to have stopped watching my Instagram stories, and is liking every photo he can possibly find of women. This guy is extremely sensitive and only last week he told me he’s had the best 3 years of his life, like we get on so well when things are good. I just messed up. I was in a bad head space and kept causing fights.

He’s been very up and down too, he was so stressed with college work, he’s had no friends for a while & he’s worried about a future job. Only 2 weeks ago, he invited me to live with him away, but then when we were ending things, he felt like if I didn’t live with him, it may not work because I’d fight with him. I feel like I’ve messed up big time. I sat down and reflected yesterday and looked at all of the messages. I fought with him like a needy cow for about 3 weeks. I told him I’d hit an all time low, but I can see why I became a nuisance in his eyes.

Since the break up I've turned my life around. I’ve started therapy, yoga & I’ve improved my job skill sets. The only thing missing is him. Can someone PLEASE help me as to how to get this man back? I think he’ll come back in time if I give him space, but I am worried because he’s not looking at my content so I’m guessing he’s avoiding it to try and move on because he’s hurting. I just want to make this right.
3 mo
Like we honestly had such a loving relationship. We had our fights and what not but he said to me before things ended a day before that he was having the best 3 years and expressed so much love. Like I don’t get how he snapped. Everyone is saying it was from college thesis stress but still, he’s now trying to hurt me
Best tips to get an ex back?
1
1