Should a wife divorce her husband because the husband slipped up on drugs 3 times in 6 years?

+5Xper
My wife left because she thought I was going to do drugs when she left I went and did drugs but I wasn't planning on doing them before she left but after she left I was like what the heck might as well anyways now she wants me to go to treatment for however long before she ever gets back together with me I might have to wait years do you think I should do you think I should give up my job my place to live go to treatment and get out and have to go live with her family till I get back on my feet or should I just continue on with the outpatient and you raised and all that and stay straight on the street and keep going to church all answers will be greatly appreciated thank you any prayers you might want to throw in there thank you
1