Scared! Obsessive Ex?

So I was with this guy for about 4 months. We started off as friends and then we started dating 2 months later. During the relationship he would tell me what I can and can not wear. He didn't like my friends so he didn't like me hanging out with them. I had to text him at all times even if I was just hanging out with my family. He even tried giving me a curfew of 11pm because he felt uncomfortable if I stayed out late passed that time. And every time we got into arguments he would threaten to kill himself. So eventually I could not take it anymore so I broke up with him. For the pass month we have been trying to get back to being friends but he still is controlling me! He still tries to tell me what to wear and what to do and if I tell him no he gets upset and says things like I never loved him blah blah blah. He even said if I ever find another boyfriend he will kill him. I dont want to be friends with him anymore but every time I try to walk away he threatens to kill himself! I dont know what to do! Help please.
Scared! Obsessive Ex?
Add Opinion