I told him I was walking away and he ignored it? Message I sent in description?

I've absolutely enjoyed talking to you the past 6 weeks and getting to know you. When i told you i was interested in you that one night and you said you were not, I accepted your wants. I respected you and went about my way. The next night when you saw me and I was not showing interest when you saw me out and just treating you as a friendly acquaintance. Then you said "i dont like this". I took that as you changed your mind and were genuinely interested in getting to know me. To be honest, I don't feel like your making much effort to do that. Im worth more than just a 10-30 min small talk texting convo. I completely understand your career is demanding and I respect how hard you work. But making time for someone is not impossible. I'm interested in building with a man that can communicate, respect, grow with me, is consistent, and considerate of my feelings. I'm all for being your friend but just not interested in entertaining "kissing" and what not and you shouldn't have entertained it. I'm not afraid to be real and tell you how I feel. I'm proud that I have the courage and confidence in myself to speak up, be vulnerable, and have a mature adult conversation. I'm sure I'll see you around.
1
1