My boyfriend & sister had sex?

I am a 21 year old, my ex is 22 & my sister is only 17. Ever since my sister met my boyfriend I noticed that she stares at him a lot, at first she seemed neutral & sometimes even looked mad at us but mainly curious because we are not close like before & barely talk to each other. As time went on everyone noticed including myself she would stare at him like she was little girl crushing, purposely trying to sit next or be close to him even in front of our family. Many of my family members told me they noticed the way she would look at him. August 2019 will be a whole year since we’ve broke up after I caught them having sex in OUR HOME, while she was visiting. They must have thought I was sleeping because it was so late. That’s not even the worst part, I WAS PREGNANT WITH TWINS. I CAN’T GET OVER IT & ever since then I’ve been so angry at both of them I never see or talk to them. I’m seeing a counsellor soon but has anyone dealt with a situation like this & have gotten over it? Makes it so hard having children with this “man” I just want to cry every time I see him or we talk & want to physically attack my sister. My sister now hates me for her very own selfish reasons, she lies about me & tells everyone I smoke meth & writes on Facebook that it was my ex’s fault & he ruined our sister relationship but never once apologized to me but sent a really long message to him apologizing.
My boyfriend & sister had sex?
Add Opinion