My girlfriend has depression and I want to leave her?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost a year and I want to break up with her. And it isn't because of the fact she has depression, it's because she hasn't loyal. After she cheated on me I started to cheat on her too but for what I know stopped when I found out and I still do it. It's the only thing that makes me happy in the middle of this. But I want to break up but I'm scared what will happen if I dump her. I know she cuts herself and I only know when I see her arms. But the worst is that when she lost her best friend she thought of killing herself but I was on the phone with her for almost 9 hours until I could go be with her. And now I'm afraid of what she'll do when I leave her. I am trying to make her take her medication again because she stopped and she's getting worse. I'm unhappy with her but I don't want to make her do something because of me. I'm lost and don't know what to do.
3 mo
So I broke up with her. Some of her family members already knew and still hasn't enough, right now she's in the emergency room for overdose and her family don't let me see her. But I know once she's out, she will do it again. I will try to talk to her parents to let me see her but I don't know what to say. But still it could be worse
3
1