My boyfriend slept with my minor sister?

I’m 20, my boyfriend 21 & my sister is 15 going to be 16 in Oct. The first time my sister had met my boyfriend I noticed she stared at us a lot & looked really curious, sometimes even mad. As months passed by I noticed she started to joke around with him a lot & everyone in my family noticed she would look at him weird. She would purposely try to be close to him or sit next to him & stare at him like she was crushing hard. It made me feel uncomfortable, yes... but I never felt threatened by it because I was PREGNANT & we were happy. She has always tried to add or go after my ex’s or bf’s on social media even though they are way older than her. But my ex & I got into an argument so I went downstairs to cool off & tried to sleep but couldn’t. I heard doors open as my sister would come over a lot & I didn’t even care, about an hour later I heard the couches creaking & squeaking very slowly. I went upstairs quietly & what I seen was awful, my sister bent over on the couch & my man behind her. I freaked out & she got her shit & left, my child’s father packed his shit & I beat him up, we both cried & he left. He never came back, he says he doesn’t want anything to do with my family because they all know what happened. I now a 6 months old who doesn’t have a father & a sister who tells everyone & posts on fb that’s I am crazy & smoke meth. HOW do you get over something like this?
one regret I have is not calling it out & talking about it with her & him as soon as it started.
My boyfriend slept with my minor sister?
Add Opinion