Hard time to breakup with a boyfriend. He'll come today to get his stuff, and I'm too weak to let go. How do I handle the breakup talk?

My boyfriend is 4 years younger then me. He lives alone more then a year, but still come to sleep one nigh with his parents. He offered to move in with me as it will be more cpmfortble, but can't handle the couple life. At first his father said , because he don't shave and didn't washed his car, it's bacause I have bad influece on hin, and I can't come to family dinners anymore. The same week his father told him I can sue him if we live together and so he came to breakup with me. It feels as he always puts me last in line... I'm already 32 and don't want to waste my time. He will come today to get his stuff, it's breaking my heart, i'm weak emotionally. How to handle it right, so I could move on.
6
2