Do I have any chance of fixing this?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years. It was wonderful in the beginning but we’ve been fighting a lot lately and I’ve been struggling with some issues. I’m afraid we’re on the verge of breaking up because I’ve pulled away this week to deal with issues. We had a big fight this weekend and he sent me the following text: I’ll talk to u tomorrow if u want but will have to text me first because I have been chasing you for the last few days or last week before u talked to me and I don’t think I can do that anymore because I don’t want to sink down to your level.

I don’t want to go into full detail about what the fight was about but the gist of it was that we were fighting about money and decisions. He’s been pressuring me to make financial decisions that I’m not comfortable with. This week I finally stood my ground and he got angry with me. I sent him a heartfelt voicemail apologizing for everything and asking for a second chance. Is there a chance to fix this? Or does it sound like he’s just trying to make me feel like shit for not giving in to him?
Do I have any chance of fixing this?
1
0