Dated a married woman, broke up but she still contacts me after we broke up, why?

So I started a long distance relationship with a married woman for 7 months even going on 2 holidays together. She was totally unhappy in her marriage as there was some domestic violence etc and no love in the marriage. We both got on soo well and totally fell for each other. 6 months into the relationship and totally out of the blue she started acting weird picking arguments until she told she now felt weird about our relationship, the long distance didn't help matters so we broke up. We didn't speak for around 3 weeks until she calls me up to see how im doing. I told her im actually planning on moving to her country and possibly her city (which is what I wanted to do before I met her). Now she calls me weekly and even called me at 6am her local time. Im totally confused. Is she now just contacting me just as a friend to see how I am because she feels bad about breaking up, or is she keeping me hanging on as an option, is she wanting me back or missing me? by the way I just noticed she has hidden her Instagram stories from me even though we dont follow each other and he profile is public.. so is she hiding something?
3 mo
Just to add, she called me on Friday night i didn't answer, she called again on Monday morning I didn't answer, when I returned the call Monday afternoon she got mad at me saying how can I just call back and pretend I didn't ignore her calls. We talked for 30 mins and the convo was good, she was laughing etc..
1
0