Was I right to dump my boyfriend?

Backstory-- I recently dumped my boyfriend of 6 months because, well tbh the entire relationship was horrible for me. Not only did he make me feel like crap, but he also never seemed to care. For starters, he asked me out over text which felt so insincere. To make things worse, out of the entire 6 months we've been together , he has never once taken me out on a date even tho I took him and paid more than 15 times. He's never once offered to pay or split and whenever he actually asked me out, I ended up paying which was a little pathetic of his part. What made this worse was how he offered to take his friends out and buy them things infront of me. He also third wheeled me every time he was with his friends. In addition, he checked out other girls and even texted and invited them over to his house and told me they were just "friends" but What made me frustrated was how he was never once there for me when I needed him but I snooped through his phone and apparently he was always there for the girls he texted but never for me. And for the cherry on top... after 6 months , he didn't even know the date of my birthday which made me cry. He also never once did anything special for me or thought of me even tho I did cute surprise bs things for him. I wanted to dump him sooner but he made me feel sorry for him and now I just want opinions from you guys so I can show him how bad of a boyfriend he was. Sorry about how long this is by the way I needed to get this off my chest
Was I right to dump my boyfriend?
Add Opinion