What should I do?

So my boyfriend and I have just reached our one month. But I don’t know if I should stay with him. The problem isn’t him, it’s me. He says he’s willing to do what ever I want to do. He says whatever o like, he likes, etc. he’s sweet, kind, generous. And when I’m around him happy and don’t want to change anything. But when I’m not around him, I think about him, but my mind mostly goes towards wanting to be single again (he’s my first boyfriend). The only problem I guess you can say is that we’re 5 years apart. With him, he wants to get married quick, and for me, this would be my first relationship, first kiss- a lot of firsts (not sex, I’m waiting). He knows to slow down. He said he’s willing to wait for everything- even the marriage. But even though he says that, I still think about being single even though he’s a great guy. He said he loves me after we first became boyfriend and girlfriend. I told him I wasn’t ready to say those words, but I said them two weeks after. I realized I loved him as a person, but I’m not in love with him. I can even tell that when I say it, I say it because he wants to hear it back. I do love him, but I don’t know if in that way. I’ve felt this way since the beginning, but I thought I would be over it.

So so should I break up with him? And if so, how?
What should I do?
Add Opinion