Should I get a hold of my Ex boyfriends exes?

I broke up with my boyfriend recently, after finding out that he gave me an STD.. I’m angry with him because I feel lied to, he disrespected my trust.. he didn’t care about me, and ultimately.. I feel violated...
.
He told me while we were breaking up that he had hooked up with a girl at one point that has a history of having STDs.. he hooked up with her at least a few times.. unprotected and didn’t bother getting checked after.. which was news to me, I had not known this until recently... Which was devastating...
.
.
For the saftey of other people, I feel compelled to get a hold of anybody I knows he’s hooked up with after that girl, because I feel they have a right to know.. and get the help necessary, because I don’t think my ex will do the right thing and confront them.. and it’s just in my conscience to inform them.. ya know?
.
.
This isn’t a jealous girlfriend type thing, I’m honestly trying to protect other people..
0
2