My ex has not contacted me in a year? I just really want closure but it never comes what can I do?

Me and my ex were dating but we broke up long distance. She called me and she was saying really strange things that were un comprehendible. She didn't give me a reason. then hung up and blocked me on everything just a week before we were both making plans to meet each other. She sent me an email about why. Yet it was just saying i broke up because i trapped her to live with me and im not clean so im breaking up. However i just never had a chance to tell her how i felt. The last time we met she said she loved me and would meet again. Yet it so strange she just broke it off long distance without giving me a word then blocking me on everything. I just wish i could talk with her. I've done the inner work I've moved on but this feeling that we didn't do something we should of just remains. What can i do?
My ex has not contacted me in a year? I just really want closure but it never comes what can I do?
Add Opinion