WHY DID MY EX UNBLOCK ME ON FACEBOOK?

We broke up officially 3 months ago. But we’ve talked after. First he had me blocked on every social media. We ended up talking again but it didn’t go so well. I Was blocked again. Then He ended up reaching out to me apologizing for things said. I blocked him and told him to never contact me ever again. he reached out again this time texting my number. In the past he has changed his number before so that I couldn’t text him. Anyways I unblocked him and we talked and discussed getting back together. We ended up arguing and I blocked him on Snapchat and his new number. Didn’t contact him ever again. he still had me blocked on fb through it all bc I guess he didn’t trust me.. I’ve done petty things before which made him not want me to ever see his page and what he’s been doing. But I noticed a couple days ago he unblocked me? I was going through my fb likes and seen his name and clicked it.. and I wasn’t blocked anymore... but like He’s not dating anyone at all. So it’s not like he’s doing “great” or wanted me to see that.. Like I’ve moved on and everything. Over it all. but for him to unblock me is VERY questioning. Why did he unblock me? Its been a month since we’ve communicated.. he never wanted me to see his page since the break up so why now?
WHY DID MY EX UNBLOCK ME ON FACEBOOK?
Add Opinion