What should I do?

My fiancé (I guess ex now) we had a huge fight and we spilt. It seems like all we do is argue and the blame gets pointed at one another and we just can’t seem to communicate. We have good times and bad times but lately it’s been a lot more of the bad. He always says I’m just unhappy all the time and I guess that sort of is true. I’m struggling with myself right now and trying my best to work on it but he’s just so unsupportive. The main issue though is the pointing fingers. He says I’m unhappy and miserable and I say I wouldn’t be so unhappy if he would just stop being so mean, rude, and disrespectful ALL the time. I can’t ask him to do anything without it turning into a fight because he works and I don’t. So he’s exhausted and I’m not allowed to be. We’ve been together 4 years and I really don’t know if it’s worth it anymore. We’ve just been in this “routine” of not being affectionate, and practically avoiding each other around the house for a year now. I don’t know how to fix it. When I do try to be more affectionate or spend more time with him he doesn’t acknowledge it and just wants to be on his phone until we go to bed. I love him but I just feel so fucking alone and so when I finally snap and bring it up it turns into a huge argument and blaming each other for what’s wrong. I want to work things out but every time we have things will be okay/good for a few weeks then just go back to how they were. I don’t know if I should continue putting in some much effort or if I should walk away. I love him and i imagined marrying him and building our future together. As shitty as it sounds if I walk away I’m going to be homeless and he’s already threaten to take our kid away from me. Our relationship is good but when things start to go bad it just gets so toxic and I don’t understand why things get so out of control. It’s fucking draining me. I’ve suggested counseling but he refuses. I’m just confused, I don’t know what to do anymore.
What should I do?
Add Opinion