I found out my ex got married. Why am I so hurt?

I found out today that my ex just got married. We were together for nearly 6 years, while he was with his new girlfriend for only a year. I have absolutely no feelings for him and have been so much happier since we broke up (he was a controlling asshole and I know I am better off), yet I still can't help feeling hurt. Since my breakup I've dated, but never anything serious. I've been struggling to get my life together since and now I feel like I'm unworthy of being loved by anyone.
3 mo
To clarify, HE was the one who broke up with me. I was in a bad place in my life and he couldn't "deal" with the stress anymore. I am angry and hurt that he wasted 6 years of my life, now he just gets to walk off and be happy. I honestly feel like I am unworthy of love because that's how he made me feel and this is just a reminder of it.
3 mo
After talking with friends, I now know I can do so much better (my family and friends never liked him very much). He can enjoy his dead-end red-neck trailer trash life, while I know I'm moving in the right direction with my life with bigger and better things to come.
29
11