Don't you think it's really rude and disrespectful to break up with someone in public?

I think it is because your embarrassing them and leaving them vulnerable in front of all these other random strangers. I would never break up with a girl in public even if I didn't really like her that much or really lost interest in her. I'd only do it in private.
Don't you think it's really rude and disrespectful to break up with someone in public?
I agree it's rude
Vote A
Nah I don't think it is rude
Vote B
I am okay with breaking up with them in public but it's not okay if they broke up with me in public.
Vote C
I've dumped my girlfriend or boyfriend in public and I'll do it again hahahahahhaa
Vote D
Congress and media has turned into complete shit.
Vote E
America needs to gain it's tegrity back.
Vote F
Butterfly boobs
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion