Don't you think it's really rude and disrespectful to break up with someone in public?

I think it is because your embarrassing them and leaving them vulnerable in front of all these other random strangers. I would never break up with a girl in public even if I didn't really like her that much or really lost interest in her. I'd only do it in private.
I agree it's rude
Nah I don't think it is rude
I am okay with breaking up with them in public but it's not okay if they broke up with me in public.
Vote C
I've dumped my girlfriend or boyfriend in public and I'll do it again hahahahahhaa
Vote D
Congress and media has turned into complete shit.
Vote E
America needs to gain it's tegrity back.
Vote F
Butterfly boobs
Vote G
GirlGuy
3
3