I've had 3 relationships in the past 9 months since my long term ex is something wrong with me?

So I had an ex of 1 year until he sexually assaulted me in my sleep. It took me 6 months to regain confidence again and find love. I found a guy but he broke up with me a month later about distance which I understand as it was a train ride away then I had another boyfriend 2 months later who then broke up with me because he needed space then broke up. I now have recently been broken up of a boyfriend of 4 months who said he didn't love me from the start. He then said I was "guilt tripping" him when I was upset about it. He said he wanted to be friends then a week later he said he doesn't and I'm confused if it's me. I'm scared to start loving again. All I want is a loving long term relationship. Help?
7
1