Why would someone you’ve dated one year tell you they won’t fall in love with you even though you treated them very well?

I dated this girl for one year. Like everyone I have my issues but I always made sure to make her happy, I would drop off pastries at her door when she was sad and flowers. I would write her cards and letters expressing how I felt about her. I always held her and told her how important she was to me. I never cheated on her I’m in good shape and not bad looking. I was always respectful of her relationship with her mother since they spent a lot of time together. and she told me she knew I am a good person.

so why would someone not fall in love with you when they treated you better than anybody in their life?
0
1