Should I contact my siblings?

So my mom and step father had 2 kids together and last year or until i realized the time 2 years actually had gone by since I've seen my "half siblings" i dont consider them my half siblings and love them as full blooded siblings and want to see them again now that I've realized i haven't talked to them in 3 years. However, I've been trying to find their dad (lets call him Jose) and I haven't found Jose. I did a few weeks ago on facebook but then just a few days ago his profile is no where to be found... I am breaking inside from not seeing my siblings, I have a bad feeling he's brainwashed them into thinking mom doesn't want them around and that i only care about weed... (I smoke for my fibromyalgia and its been the only thing to actually tame it, much more than anti anxiety meds, anti depression meds, anti psychotic meds, and or blood pressure meds like Duloxotine and Gabapentin. Both have just made things worse with short term memory loss) Anyway, I don't know how to contact them, and i have been upset with myself so much I've yelled at my mother who is cleaning herself up, its just because of all this has made her homeless and i had to stay with my partner with my dog who if anyone found out she's here we could get kicked out so thats nice... (NOT!) ANYWAY! I do not know what to do, i have found myself randomly crying missing them and i dont even realize it until my partner points it out. I know ill see them again... I just dont know when, and its been 2 years already... Anyone got any ideas on how to find him and make contact with my siblings? Pretty sure he's left the state as well once he won custody of my siblings as i saw on his facebook, that was mysteriously disappeared, that he was in Anaconda, Montana... Im in OR, I don't know how to contact him or my siblings that "are too younge for a phome" when kindergartners have phones now -_- Sorry I've been rambling, but i just miss my siblings so much and I don't know what to f***ing do or how to contact them... Im 17 by the way...
Should I contact my siblings?
Add Opinion