Do guys sometimes take days to figure out if they want to break up with their girlfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been going through a lot as individuals and its carried into our relationship. We are constantly arguing and I have been personally assuming things on my part. Like he's not in love with me or are you seeing someone else etc. I've stupidly voiced both of those things to him. And I know he's not seeing anyone else and I know he loves me. But he's been so distant and not as loving towards me lately. In fact he ignores my texts all the time now. We had a huge blow up Monday and he refuses to talk to me. I asked him today where we stand and he says "i dont know, why?" I feel like I'm left hanging. I leave on a trip tomorrow for 5 days a trip he refused to go on because he doesn't know if we'll last and since I'm visiting my brother he doesn't want to meet him just for us to break up. I asked if we could talk tonight... no response in.
I know y'all are gonna say he's got a side chick, but I know he doesn't. he's on all kinds of anti depression medications and can barely handle me plus he's got financial issues right now too.
I wonder why 1) he won't talk to me about this (is he still mad), 2) why drag this out 3) is he really in love with me and weighing the good and bad with this relationship?
1
0