Is it normal that having a window next to a open dumpster caused a lot of problems?

My estranged wife and I made up. She wants the window of her room/office by the dumpster closed and the fan on because she is hot. Heat and sweating is good for you it cleans out your system and I pay the electric bill sooooooooooo.

We sleep in separate rooms but we do have sex. I open the window in her room while she is sleeping even though she does not want it open it is for her own good. I forgot to tell her I did this so I unlocked her door with a screwdriver and woke her up to tell her. She was pissed and then she noticed she got bit up by flies and other bugs all over the place. and was itching real bad and she was really pissed and upset. I told her she was acting mental which did not help things.

She claims she found a dead mouse, I told it is all in her head. She claims she has hot flashes and I feel she is making that up 2. I brought up the fact that I think should seek help for her mental issues and her anger problem and she said she is fine accept for when she is around me. She left again.
8 d
She literally walked out when I asked why she hates the neighbours so much that she has to wake them up with her big fat mouth. She could have handled my screwup way more cheerfully.
1
2