Will he come back a second time?

He told me that I was everything he ever wanted in a relationship and I felt the same. After the first month of dating, he ended things and said that he had to make things work with his ex because they have a kid together. They've been broken up for 2 years and his son is 3. As painful as that was, I accepted it and moved on. He came back a month later, apologized for being a jerk and asked to try again. He said him and his ex just can't make things work and we started dating again, Just as we were getting closer, he told me that he wasn't ready for a full on commitment and just has too much going on in his life right now with his son and his work (he might be getting laid off) He said that our connection is real and it's too real for him right now and he doesn't really know what he wants other than space, which is exactly what I'm giving him. He gave me my stuff back that was at his house so he made it seem like we were done but I'm really hoping he will realize that he loves me like I love him. Am I just wasting my time or will he come back to me again?
Will he come back a second time?
Add Opinion