Should I feel guilty for ghosting him?

Let me make this as short as possible. The guy was commenting on all of these girl’s pictures “💜” 😍 and other flirtatious emoji. I confronted his behavior and he told me things like “If you’re done with me, I understand.” “I was only showing love.” “I’ll stop.” What really pissed me off is that he NEVER EVER comments that stuff on my page and I’m supposed to be his girlfriend?

Any way, we argued about that and not once did he apologize. I know that it’s only social media but it’s confusing when people do stuff like that. What am I supposed to think? Does he have a relationship with these other girl’s as well? We did meet on Instagram. Long story short, I decided to take the next step. I deleted his number, i was still texting him back. I ended up deleting the whole entire conversation thread. I even told him his number was deleted and STILL he continued to text me. I texted him on August 8th asking if he was ok because he kept posting depressing things on social media. After he answered I deleted our conversation and I said “okay.”

Now I’m not sure if he has texted me since that day. I haven’t checked my phone to see if I received a text from him. I don’t even want to see what he has to say. I’m done and I’m trying to move on. It’s hard but I’m gonna move on :)
Should I feel guilty for ghosting him?
2
2