The ex and her break up for more than 5 months, but she still has feelings for him. She even wrote to him, last week. But she wants to forget him?

Okay, let me get this straight first. I am NOT trying to date this girl. She is cute and all, and I like to talk to her, and help her. So this is why I am here. From now on will I call the girl I am talking about 01 and the boy, her ex 02

So the backstory of this is that 01 and 02 likes each other. They had fun and all, but 02 is making thing difficult for 01. Now this story is solo based on 01, but I trust her words. 02 goes on an meeting with a girl, which he does not tell to 01. 01 tries to get in contact with him that day, not knowing what he is doing, and just feel like ignored l. 02 then break up with 01, but then get again together with 01. 01 then finds out, what 02 was doing that day, and it made him break up with her. They talk, and a lot happens. 01 wants to know if 02 girl friend knows, that they are in an relationship. 02 tells that she does not, and 01 gets angry and cries. 01 wants to know what they write to each other and that 02 tells her girl friend they are together. 01 feels insecure, cuz 02 girl friend was a ex before. 01 tells 02, either he is gonna tell her they are in an relationship or she is out. 01 tells the girl and they then get together and break up get together, break up. It ends in bad terms, and they both go same class and see each other every day. 01 wants to befriend 02 again, but 02 does not want anything with 01. So she is having g hard time trying to solve the thing between them. The entire summer she did not write anything to 02, but now she did for 1 week ago.

So now I want to know what to tell her to do. Yeah I can say" just get over it" but how should 01 do that. I am lost and have no kind of experience in this field. So I need some help, what to do.

Also 01 told me that she wants to find another guy to heal her wound and make her forget 02.
1
6