My ex girlfriend broke up a week ago and after a while I reached her she didn’t reply then I sent a goodbye moving on message & suddenly she replied madly why?

She was the one initiated the break up then she came days later asking me about some girls on insta and when i sent today a last goodbye message stating that i did what i have to do to fix our relationship and now it’s time to moving on , she answered and she said that’s all was my fault and started acting jealousy way about those girls I have in Instagram but she said we’re already over and I just wanted to say what you did , does she still wanna get back together just need to hear an apology and some convincing or it’s time to move on (we had special moments just before the fight we traveled together in a weekend and passed all the weekend together and the relationship was serious , what should i do
0
2