Ladies? When you cheat?

Ladies when you cheat on your husband for revenge sex with a friend do you get feelings for the other guy? Long story short my wife came home from work to get a tampon and our friends who happen to be neighbors the female was at mour house and the thought i was cheating and evenbafter finding us fully clothed and having a beer together as griends... she still assumed we were. My wife calls tje ladies husband and tells him she caught his wife at her house with me. So they talk all eveening and said nothing happened. So the next morning my wifebcalls the neieghbors husband and says that me her husbsnd didn't say anything to her and the other guy says to my wife i had to take a shower when he got home lastnight.. SO MY WIFE TOLD ME HE HAD TO PLEASE HIMSELF? DO YOU LADIES AND GENTS THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED? well the next night my wife told me the 4 of us had to tslk or i need to leave i told her the 4 of us can't because the other wife was gone for the evening. Now come to find out the other husband told her to leave for the night. My wife an her husband had been talking all day with bothbthem calling each other. NOW DO YOU GUYS THINK THEY HAD IT SET UP THAT WAY? MY WIFE SAYS IT JUST HAPPENED AND SHE WAS CRYING AND HE GIVE HER A HUG AND STARTED KISSING HER! THENBTHE SCREWED IN MY HOUUSE. So she then wants a divorce and i atill have no clue what happend. For 2 weeks she wanted a divorce then she didn't all the sudden. Later i find out he told her he was working on his marriage. SO DID SHE FALL IN LOVE? IM STILL WITH HER BUT SHE won't TELL ME NOTHING BUT LIES
Ladies? When you cheat?
Add Opinion