How to "break up" with someone you are seeing casually when you have the same friend circle and goes to the same events?

I have been seeing this dj, he is a cool guy to have as a friend, fun and nice and easy to talk with. But we have ended up kissing and having sex... Worse part is i have started to catch feelings and I just can't be with a dj.

He has two real day time jobs and it is only some weekends he djs but he is a party guy and so is his friends. Though he is 35 and has two bigger children.

I know we can never ever be serious as I could never date or trust a dj and I am not good at casual dating/hooking up long term and I can feel like I am startingtto catch feelings so it is better to stop now I don't know if I should tell him or what to say the next time I see him, he calls or texts.

We have hung out 3 times (once was at a club together with his friends) and met once prior to that and had some conversations on the phone. We have the same friends circle and go to the same things.
1
0