How to "break up" with someone you are seeing casually when you have the same friend circle and goes to the same events?

I have been seeing this dj, he is a cool guy to have as a friend, fun and nice and easy to talk with. But we have ended up kissing and having sex... Worse part is i have started to catch feelings and I just can't be with a dj.

He has two real day time jobs and it is only some weekends he djs but he is a party guy and so is his friends. Though he is 35 and has two bigger children.

I know we can never ever be serious as I could never date or trust a dj and I am not good at casual dating/hooking up long term and I can feel like I am startingtto catch feelings so it is better to stop now I don't know if I should tell him or what to say the next time I see him, he calls or texts.

We have hung out 3 times (once was at a club together with his friends) and met once prior to that and had some conversations on the phone. We have the same friends circle and go to the same things.
How to "break up" with someone you are seeing casually when you have the same friend circle and goes to the same events?
Add Opinion