Having a hard time not being crazy wondering what my ex is up to since I saw him again?

My ex and I dated for almost three years, when he broke up w me I kept seeing him because I couldn’t accept that we were over. I finally couldn’t take it anymore and decided to stop seeing him. Stupidly I took note of how many condoms there were the last time we slept together. 5, when I left. In case we ever talked again and I wanted to know if he slept with someone (he’d never tell me) the I ended up seeing him again months later and we had sex three times on two different occasions. So there should be 2. I asked him today if he had any left and he said he had one, but I don’t remember having sex so many times with him. I feel like he’s not telling me something. Tbh I just want to make sure I’m not catching anything, what he emotionally gets involved in is his business, but it’s skefchy that he’s saying he hasn’t been with anyone since me
1
0