He wants to separate. what feels like from one day to another is there anything I can do?

My now ex boyfriend and I have been together for 9 years and we have a 10 month old daughter together.
I've lately lacked the fysical conection with him. I pointed it out and he said that he missed the old me. I gained some weight during the pregnancy that I still struck me with. but he also said that he missed the old personality. We got a little mad and ended up not speaking of anything but the baby for 2 days. When we talked we decided to break up. I feel like it came out of the blue and his lack of trying disappointed me. I'd like for us to stay together especially for our little girl. we've decided to wait until November cause our girl is starting at day care 1th October so we would spare her for to much change
Can I do anything to make him reconsider? I've started to workout so I can feel better about my self and have more energy. I'm trying to stay positiv and not breaking down and I'm considering a 3 day trip for me and my baby. but can I do something to make him reconsider?
1
0