NEED ADVICE ASAP?

Hi, this would mostly be a question for guys I guess but girls I would love some answers and advice as well. I can’t get over my ex. I loved him and I fought at the end of our relationship. I broke it off first but it was because he was such a terrible communicator and always “working”. About 3 days later I told him I thought I made a mistake and wanted to try again. He immediately said no. Long story short, for about a month I begged for him back. I cried, begged, we yelled at each other until he blocked me one night. After that I started calling him off an *67 still desperately trying to make the relationship work. In this time I would try NC, id give in and contact him. He would be nice sometimes and give me hope. He would still lie to me about his whereabouts and still make me feel like his girlfriend after like 1-3 nc. But I always gave in and contacted him. We tried adding each other back on social media but we ended up blocking each other again. We would face time for hours some nights. In our most recent fight he threatened to hit me and I went to his house cried and screamed over the phone but he was out of town. He told me to stop acting like a “crazy bitch” and to stop doing the most. He never apologized for any of the cruel things he has said. He blames everything on me. I told him to block me again, I never want to feel the hurt he causes me again. He did. I freaked out again. I know I am in the wrong as well, but he would ghost me, say we couldn’t be friends all types of stuff. I’m still struggling to let go. I just want to talk to him like an adult. I miss him so much, will he ever try again? Change or come back?
NEED ADVICE ASAP?
Add Opinion