My ex boyfriend is trying to blackmail me with photos he's kept, what do I do?

As the title suggests my ex boyfriend has photos of me, r18 photos and he is now threatening to share them with everyone I know if I don't help him with money and a place to stay.

(Back story ahead)

He has always been very bad with money and he only ever lasts at jobs for a week before he gets fired, this is one of the reasons I broke up with him, not because he had no money but, because, I felt like me being in his life wasn't making him better in any way, I was kind of his ATM machine so I broke up with him and told him to sort himself out and was hoping without me, he would push himself to do good on his own, but, now, his flat mate has just kicked him out for not paying board for weeks on end and now he's messaged me and said I have to help him, but, I said go to your family not me, we broke up and I can't help you anymore and he said 'do it or everyone will see every photo you've ever sent me'.

Help! What do I do?
41
22