Would you hate me? will my ex ever contact me again?

My ex boyfriend and I were together for about 8 months on and off. He was 32 at the time and I was 19. Its been about 5 months since we broke up and I've had no contact with him. He blocked me on facebook and I changed my num and so did he. I broke up with him because the difference of age and everyone telling me he was just using me because I'm young pretty chick. he got back together with his ex girlfriend everything was fine until I started missing him. then I was the one begging and calling him to get back together. one day he told me he was going to break up with her because she didn't give him the attention he needed and he noticed I treated him better. he got my hopes up and I was happy we saw each other that night hugged and smiled after he left he sent me a text message saying" you looked beautiful tonight I missed you so much I wish I could've held you longer tighter in my arms" (I still remember what the text said to this day) the next day he called me and said he called her to break up with her but couldn't because she was telling him she would change and give him the attention he deserved.he broke my heart because he was the only guy I ever loved. we fought and he deleted me on facebook. eventually after time passed I decided to let him go and move on. I guess he sensed that I was moving on and he contacted me again called me sent text message and I ignored him until I caved in. We spoke for hours just like old times he apologized. he wanted to see me so we hung out the next week it was amazing. the moment I saw him all the feelings I had for him came rushing back. I guess he felt the same way because after 3 hrs together he called his girlfriend in front of me put the phone on speaker and broke up with her. He asked me to be his girlfriend again and I accepted. everything was great for a month or so then I got in this huge fight with my mom & got kicked out. he asked me to move in with him & I accepted. we were living together for about 2 weeks until we starting fighting. he was controlling. he didn't want me going out with my girlfriends and would call me every hr to see what I'm doing and who I'm with. my family and friends stated that I was changing I was becoming "whipped" he didn't trust me around any guys. he basically thought I was a flirt and flirted with everyone which was b.s cause I'm like a horse I only see straight, I only saw him. one morning he got mad about what I was wearing to the super which was gym clothes and I said "i wasn't going to change for you or anyone so deal with it" he got mad saying I was disrespectful and got in my face called me stupid bxtch ho.e dumb axx I was calm until he kept on talking crap I got in his face slapped him said crap about his dead parents which I regret he then called the cops on me they helped me get my stuff and that's it I haven't spoken to him since then. I miss him I regret everything he was my 1st serious boyfriend I loved him. I wonder if I will ever speak to him again...
Would you hate me? will my ex ever contact me again?
Add Opinion