Is he a player? Is there a chance he’ll come back?

I talked to this guy last year, and he seemed interested in me, but he blocked me on messenger when we talked last year. Back then he mostly just talked about sex. 2 months ago, he came back into my life. He said he was going through a rough time back then, and so I gave him another chance. This time he mostly talked about sex again. 2 weeks after dating, he broke up with me and said that we weren’t talking much anymore even though I tried talking to him everyday. My brother texted him about it, and he told him that I wa boring, and couldn’t keep a conversation which is partially true, but he also told my brother that I was ugly, but my brother helped him see it better. I think my ex is full of bs, and I’ve caught him lying numerous times. Right before we broke up,

I confronted him about us talking less. I even told him that he didn’t seem serious about us, but he got defensive and said that he does want our relationship, and that if he didn’t like me, then he wouldn’t even be dating me. He blocked me on practically everything, but he still has me as friend on FB. I can’t message him on there though. We’re also both in high school. 6 days after dating me, he got with another girl (His ex that he dated 3 times) 2 weeks after they dated, he broke up with her and got with ANOTHER girl. He’s been dating this girl for about a month now. He’s lied/pretended to not know me in the past. While we were dating, he told me he loved me, but after breaking up, he denied saying that. I’m pretty sure he’s a player, but I don’t understand why he still has me as a friend on FB, but blocked me on everything else. Wouldn’t he just of blocked me on FB too? Someone told me that it’s so he can have me as a backup again, and they also told me that he might of liked me, but might not of been emotionally ready. I have no idea if he’s gonna come back to me again or not, and I’m seriously wondering if there’s a chance he might. He doesn’t have me blocked on sc, but I don’t know his new one.
Updates:
2 mo
Guys, don’t ask me why
I want him back. Please answer this seriously!
Is he a player? Is there a chance he’ll come back?
Add Opinion