Why did my ex suddenly start sending game requests for a good few weeks and then suddenly stop?

why would an ex ( he split up with me 5 months ago for no real reason - despite been asked - just said there was no connection - tho a few weeks before he mentioned us having grandkids... we don't even have kids... ) suddenly start sending game requests? We haven't spoken at all in 2 months n in the past month I started getting a game request every couple of days... Its the ones where you have to type their names into a box to send the requests off. His friend also started been ultra nice to me.. I didn't reply to his game requests at first as I'm still hurting and I don't understand why he ended it soo suddenly (we were best friends for 2 years before we got together and we were together for a year). I had a build up of at least 5 requests from him. I got to the point I was sick of seeing them all there so I accepted them all at one time. This was a week ago. Since then I have heard nothing. I know he's been online as it shows everyone who's playing at the same time as you and his pic was there. I'm still in love with him. I've tried dating other people, I'm trying to focus on myself too but finding it hard. I do think a conversation would be good but don't know if I'm ready. I may sound pathetic, I do truly believe he will come back at some point and we will reunite but I'm not sure if I'm just been hopeful. I know he will miss me to a degree even if it's just the friendship. We both know things about each other that no one else knows. Its just too hard :( I dunno what to do?
1
0