Met a girl at a party don't know how to let her down gently?

I'm a senior in high school and and went to my first party, it was real small only about 20 people. Any ways I guess I made a really good impression on this one girl who was a sophomore because she found me on snapchat. I thought she was pretty cool and decided to talk to her a bit and, and that when she tells me she likes me, which would be great, if she didn't have a boyfriend. I've told her that I'm not interested and I don't want to get involved in all the drama that comes with high school dating and she pulled out the "can we at least still be friends" line to which I gave an ambiguous reply. She then began to start snaping me throughout the day and I would feel like a jerk if I didn't reply but we ended up talking a lot and I'm afraid I'm just leading her on and I'm not sure what the best way to tell her to (nicely) f**k off is even though I kinda like her and don't want to hurt her feelings.
2
2