Why would my ex girlfriend wish me happy birthday. When we've been apart for two years?

Me and my ex girlfriend have been now broken up for two years. The last time we spoke was 2 months ago. In that conversation she said she no longer loves me, has no feelings for me, wants nothing to do with me and that I need to let things go forever. So that's what I did I stopped contacting her and let it go.

The reason we broke up was my fault. I was flirting with other females. I was in wrong for that and I take responsibility for my actions. I also didn't handle the breakup well at all. I begged chased, pleaded etc.

What I dont get is that this is somebody who claims to want nothing to do with me. Who claims they have no feelings for me at all. Everytime I reach out she's so hostile to me or ignores me. Which Is understandable since I hurt her. But there's been times over the past 2 years where she's reached out or even attempted to see me. She still hasn't entered a new relationship. She constantly blocks and unblocks me on stuff. She spies on my social media pages. But anytime I try to do something I'm rejected.

Last thing she said to me was that she literally has 0 feelings for me and wants nothing to do with me at all. So why even wish me happy bday. And it's not just my birthday either is holidays and other occasions where I get happy wishes with things like 💕 attached to them.

Am I wrong for thinking she still has feelings for me. Her words say she doesn't but her actions say the opposite. How do I handle this?
3
0