My ex wants to try again... but I caught him messaging other girls on his phone. Am I too moody since I made the choice to give him another shot?

He says he made a mistake and he sees how much he hurt me. He says he is willing to do anythjng it takes to win my trust back. But he gets mad st me when I have an attitude about things (and yes... i have been having a really bad attitude lately... not mean or bitchy usually... just a little moody... bc I feel like I can’t count on him and a lot of things takes me back to our previous arguments and lies I caught him in...). I know it’s not right. But I can’t help how I feel. He says he gets that but just doesn’t want me to have an attitude all the time because he can’t handle it and it’s wearing on him. He gets frustrated and says really mean stuff which makes it worse obvi. Am I crazy and a total bitch for being this way? Am I expecting something unreasonable? For ex... he dated a girl while we were broken up. Ok. Nothing happened he said. And today we saw her at the gym. i wanted him to give me kisses and hold my hand and be demostrative. Essentially “show me off”. He did give me a kiss and walk in front of her on purpose to show her that we were together. But later I said I wished he had held my hand and been cuter bc I would have done that to him to make him comfortable if roles were reversed. He said he felt awkward and it’s obvi to her that he is there w me. He got frustrated saying nothing he does is enough and he felt uncomfortable. Not bc he was there with me but for the situation. It sort of rubbed me the wrong way. ... paranoid and over sensitive?
2 mo
We have been back together for three weeks fyi
1
0