I think my estranged wife has anger issues and really needs help but she wants me to leave her alone?

I saw her at a picnic i keep tabs on her and we were actually getting along until she says I picked my nose and then smeared boogers all over her food. I think this is a figment of her wild imagination but other people said it really happened. I think it is sad she is delusional. I never remember even doing this. She got so angry and would not eat the rest of her food and went and got more. I kept following her all over asking her why she threw out good food.

Also followed to her car blaring a flash light in her face cuz it was dark and she kept telling me I really need to stay away from her right now so she could calm down. I kept knocking on her car window blaring the flashlight in her face telling her the radio was too loud. She screams at me to leave her the fuck alone and stop harassing her. I am not harassing her she is crazy and delusional. She really needs my help. But instead I get an order of protection from the police. I tried to explain to them it is all fabrications of her mind that she lies to herself but whatever.
1
2