Have you ever said something you regret because you were mad at someone so you thought pushing them away because of your fears was a good idea?

Long story making it short:

My ex and I dated for a year and broke up 2 months ago. We broke up because her mom is super controlling and they do literally EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING TOGETHER. She is from a Polish family. And ex has tons of walls up. Anyway, I can feel her feelings towards me and we have mutual feelings in terms of caring about one another. She still flirts with me, never mentions seeing anybody else, and we enjoy each others company and I feel a connection still whenever I am with her. She denies that she will fall in love with me yet I always feel her love when I am with her.

We agreed to go slow, and she asked if we could meet on a weekday instead of a weekend, I agreed and said that it was ok. I asked her what she did today and she told me she went to New Jersey to see sculptures. She didn't mention who she went with however, I started fearing maybe she was on a date, I sort of freaked out even tho thats not what she said. So I assumed it was a date. And I made a comment that I am a weekday chick and forget seeing each-other. I didn't mean what I said but was I hurtful? Even though I don't actually know if she went with a friend?
1
0