My boyfriend of 16 months thinks I lied to him and broke up with me. What do I do?

My boyfriend broke up with me saying I lied to him about things throughout the course of our relationship. He says he heard me talking on the phone when I wasn’t. He said when he asked me about it I lied. Through out our relationship he has showed up at places checking up on me. He also always ask me what I have done for the day. When I tell him it’s like he’s analyzing my answers. Most of our relationship he was so sweet and thoughtful. He truly believes I’m a liar and won’t listen to me. I tell him I love him and he refuses to try and work on things. It hurts so bad. He thinks I’m an awful person when I did nothing wrong. What should I do?
8
2